Site Visits

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What IT Is...


First of all, if you were wondering by this title, no I'm am not trying to get in touch with my "urban" self. Cause it ain't there bro -- tru-dat.

So, anyway, for the next few blogs, I wanted to investigate the definition of a series of all-important words in our lives that I firmly believe in turn define what our lives look like...

It will be a work in progress, and will include a large amount of both humorous and insightful quotes(think "top 25" lists)from various people concerning their experiences with the subject matter in order to encourage and challenge you in your journey. The topics defined will include: Christmas, Life, Love, Story and God.
BTW, soon some of my post-Disney trip do's and dont's will also be shared. Still trying to process that whole experience. If you have taken children, you know of what I speak of...
In the mean time, watch for the first blog this week on defining: "Christmas".
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

P.S. check out this Acrostic written 2 years ago about the Loving's life so far at that point...

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=51189206003

No comments:

Post a Comment