Site Visits

Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Great Expectations" : Sermon by Matt @ Crosspoint, April 2010




The link listed below is a Sermon that I had the priviledge of sharing in April of 2010 at Crosspoint church in Starkville, where my family and I have now served for 5 years as the Youth & College Pastor.
It is a funny but serious look at adjusting our Expectations in life to be Biblical. The Audio includes a few of our current College students and their sharing about Summer missions involvement. My narrative that morning included my now infamous story of attending a U2 concert in Atlanta in the Fall of 2009(see the Photo) and running out of gas in the early morning hours during my drive home.

ENJOY and be challenged to adjust your expectations to be GREAT...

http://www.discovercrosspoint.org/sermons/cp20100418.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment