Site Visits

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Loving's Leanings" intro and site title

To any of you whom I have had the privilege to share any part of life's journey with so far, you know that the Biblical truth of PROVERBS 3:5-6 has been the theme of my life. It especially began once my wife and I began walking the road together oh, so many years ago..."the Road goes ever on and on..."

This site will be used to share some of the funny & some of the more serious lessons learned from following Christ while traveling as a Husband, Father to four children, and serving as a Minister of the Gospel. .May you grow in your learning to Lean on the Lord in your journey as well

To keep up with my regularly updated Family news, Ministry news, or Favorite Pop-culture happenings shared visit my Facebook page at "Matt Jenny Loving" profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment