Site Visits

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Arrrow Pointing To Heaven



"I grew up hearing everyone tell me 'God loves you'. I would say big deal, God loves everybody. That don't make me special! That just proves that God ain't got no taste. And, I don't think He does. Thank God! Because He takes the junk of our lives and makes the most beautiful art." - Rich Mullins

The website article listed below is a commentary on the life of the late Rich Mullins, musician and minister of the most unlikely kind. The author does an amazing job of introducing the reader or, if you're like me, reminding the reader about the simple and profound impact of Rich Mullins life. Be changed...

http://www.saturdaynothing.com/index.php/saturdaynothing/article/tasting_art_the_story_of_rich_mullins

No comments:

Post a Comment